We are honored getting to know you want to establish a long-term business relationship with our company and we are ready to enter in long-term business with your company and offer you the best quality goods and services you will need.
Bellow, you will find details regarding our products and working procedures
1)* Dry Vanilla Beans*............70$ per kg
Vanila powder extracts 85$per kg CIF port
NOTE: Price is negotiable depending on your quantity
2)* Packing*: -1-5 kg. PE bags -5-10 kg. PP, PP/PE bags -20-25 kg. PP, PP/PE bags -40-50 kg. PP, PP/PE bags
3) *Product Origin*: Madagascar
4) *Product Year*: Current.
5) *Port Of Loading Dubai or india to canada
6) *Inspection of Goods*: SGS, Phytosanitary, Health department, Halal department.
7) *Production Capacity*: 1,000 tons Per month
8) *Supplying Capacity per customer*s: 100 kg
9) *Minimum Order*: 3 kg
10) *Payment terms* ( 75 %TT against invoice and contract and the balance 25% when receive goods and confirm the quantity and quality ordered)
11) *NOTE*: Our Company has a strict policy when it comes to payment terms as we do not accept any other form of payment than what is given above due to past experience.
12) *List of documents and their number of copies which shall be given only after shipment is done*.
3 Full set of clean on-Board Ocean Bill of Lading. 1 Shipping invoice 1 Quality and Quantity certificate 1 Certificate of Origin. 1 Packing List. 1 Maritime Insurance Certificate 1 SGS certificate 1 Phytosanitary Certificate 1 Health Certificate
13) *Do note that, it's against the contract we enter with all our customers to provide pass documents to the third party*.
14) *Below are the various steps which all customers must follow in other to keep business and transaction secure*.
-Buyer will issue LOI (Letter Of Intent) -Supplier will issue FCO (Full Cooperative Offer) -Buyer confirms FCO by signing on each page return a copy to the supplier. -Supplier issue a contract form to Buyer signed and seal with company stamp -Buyer go through contract for adjustment or if all clear on contract, sign on each page and return a copy back to supplier -Supplier confirms return signed contract by buyer and prepare PI (Proforma Invoice) -Buyers Confirm PI by making the first deposit. -Suppliers confirms first deposit with the bank -Supplier carries on with packing, loading, and shipment -Buyer can visit at time of packing or shipment process if want to -Supplier forward all shipping documents to the buyer either by email or courier service.
15) *Questions which you must answer in other to know about your company and how or when you need our products and services*.
-Your company name............... -Your company address........... -Your telephone number......... -The person responsible for Purchase........ -What is the quantity you need monthly ........ -Where do you want us to ship the goods to............ -How will you want us to do the packing................. -Are you an agent or Broker or Direct Buyer............ -Do you want to Purchase on CIF or FOB price.......... -How long do you want to enter into a contract form with us......
This company aim is to build a long-term business relationship with you and provide the best quality goods and services in other to meet the goals.
Feel Free to contact us with any question you need in other to clarify your doubt before we move forward to the next stage.